Work With Me
Freelance Digital Marketer For Small & Medium-Sized Businesses
Aside from travelling, one of my biggest passions is digital marketing and the brilliant results it can deliver for businesses when used strategically. That’s why I service SMEs in the UK and Australia as a freelance digital marketer, providing consultancy and hands-on management in their online marketing.
If you’re seeking external input or support for your digital marketing activity, we should chat!
Specifically, I can work with you to meet your business objectives through;
- Search engine marketing (Google & Bing ads)
- Social media marketing and advertising
- Website audits for user experience and search engine optimisation
- Online content copywriting and copyediting (business blogs, website content etc.)
- Basic website design and build (WordPress and Wix – no ecommerce or custom coding)
- Marketing automation strategy and software consultancy
- Digital marketing consultancy and training
Most importantly, I perform all of the above with tangible business goals in mind and a focus on demonstrating return on your investment. Whether the objective is increased sales or influencing behaviour change, I’ll work with you to identify the best ways to measure the impact digital activity has had on these.
Partnering with me, means you get 4+ years of experience from working in marketing and advertising agencies, without the price tag of an agency. In my role at these agencies, I have planned and delivered campaigns for clients such as Cancer Council WA, St John Ambulance WA, Really B2B, Fremantle Speech Pathology Services, Transperth, and ABC Blinds, among others.
To discuss a potential project (UK and Australian businesses only – sorry!), please get in touch using the form below.
If you would prefer to browse my experience in more detail before making contact, take a look at my LinkedIn profile.
For any queries related to my travel blog, Aimee’s Compass, get in touch on the contact page.